Recently selected by ILoveInn.com as one of the 12 best B&B Fantasy Wedding Locations. The Inn has become a favorite destination for wedding receptions and special events, and can accommodate small to large parties. A number of venues are available to our clients. Elegant Formal Events, for parties up to fifty people are served in our Dining room. Expansive Buffets for larger events can be held in our Courtyard (just off of the dining room). Social Events, and Business Meetings, for groups smaller than twenty-five, can be hosted in our Tavern Room. Intimate groups of six, or less, can meet in our Parlor Room, whether you wish to conduct business in a private setting, or an intimate dining experience, we will be happy to set up to suit your needs.
Brides often choose our gazebo for the actual ceremony, our courtyard for the larger receptions and our dining room for the smaller service. The Courthouse bells ring at noon and six o’clock in the evening and can be heard at The Lafayette Inn, should you wish to coordinate your ceremony with the chimes.
Beyond the wedding location, The Lafayette can also arrange the food and beverage service, assist in finding the florist, wedding cake designer…even your wedding celebrant should you desire. On many occasions we have arranged a suite for the wedding couple, professional massage therapist to relax the bride and her wedding party. We can even arrange a private wine tour for your wedding guests should you wish to make this a destination they will never forget.
Be sure and visit our Catering page for more details on how we can take care of all of your event needs.
Wedding Packages (Samples- we usually "custom create" each wedding!)
Over 225 successful and intimate wedding experiences!
Choose one of our “Package Experiences” or let us design something special JUST FOR YOU!
"Turn Key" - This is our most popular pre-done package (custom created being #1). Often selected to take away the blown budget concerns, or simply selected by brides that want to focus on the event...not the journey! Totally "Turn Key" for up to 20 guests. $1,995.00, Tax and Gratuity INCLUDED!
- Courtyard Wedding, Chairs and Officiant
- Champagne Toast
- Sit Down Surf & Turf Dinner for up to 20
- Two night stay (Guest selection of any available Suite)
- Full Breakfast both mornings
- Two Tier Wedding Cake
- Bridal Bouquet, Boutonniere and Corsage
- Stone Mountain Vineyard private tasting and cave tour
- Marriage license not included.
- Added guests available at a "Per person" additional fee
- Dinner includes soup or salad, Surf (Jumbo Crab Cake) and Turf (Flat Iron Steak) and cake service
The Charming Elopement ($1,250.00):
- One nights stay in the lovely loft-styled Wilson
- Complimentary bottle of wine (red or white) or Republic of Tea selections, and fruit/cheese tray upon arrival
- Bride’s Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonnière
- Wedding service performed by Celebrant in either the Gazebo or another romantic area of choice. (The Courthouse bells ring at noon and six o’clock in the evening and can be heard at The Lafayette Inn, should you wish to coordinate your ceremony with the chimes.)
- Photos posted on The Lafayette Inn photo gallery for friends and family to view.
- Gift Basket from The Lafayette Inn
- Three Course Dinner for two
- Turndown service with rose-petals on your wedding night.
- Sparkling Wine or Sparkling Cider with Chocolate-covered Strawberries and whipped cream delivered for in-room dessert...
- Full Breakfast awaits you in the Tavern the morning after.
The Elegant Elopement ($2,500.00):
- Two nights stay in the cozy Dicey’s Cottage. Complimentary bottle of wine (red or white) or Republic of Tea selections, and fruit/cheese tray upon arrival.
- Welcome Gifts from The Lafayette Inn
- Bride’s Rose Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonnière
- Wedding service performed by Celebrant in either the Gazebo or another romantic area of choice. (the Courthouse bells ring at noon and six o’clock in the evening and can be heard at The Lafayette Inn, should you wish to coordinate your ceremony with the chimes).
- Photos posted on The Lafayette Inn website for friends and family to view.
- Luxury robes provided for in-room use.
- Infamous “Private Chef Tasting” for two
- Turndown service provided (with rose petals) on wedding night
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne with Wedding “Cake” delivered to room for dessert…
- In-room “Sparkling” Breakfast for two
- Couple’s in-room massage (with manicure/pedicure for Bride to Be)
- Picnic Lunch (which may be enjoyed in room or perhaps on Skyline Drive)
- Prix Fixe dinner for two
- Full Breakfast served in Tavern (morning of departure)
- Certificate for Anniversary Dinner at The Lafayette Inn
*The parties desiring to be married must obtain the marriage license. The license typically costs about $35.00 (not included in package) and must be obtained prior to marriage, and may be done so at any courthouse within Virginia. No worries, The Lafayette Inn is located two blocks from The Greene County Courthouse!