Stone Mountain Vineyeard's
10th Annual "Sunset Dinner"- June 28, 2014
6:30 Cocktail Reception
7:00 Dinner Seating
Salad- Roasted Corn, Tomato and Onion Salad with Mozzeralla and Balsamic Glaze
Pre-Entree- Shrimp and Stone Ground Grit "Martini"
Entree- Steak, Scallop or Portobella Mushroom Caprese (RSVP Choice)
Dessert- Choice of Lafayette Bread Pudding or Cheese and Fruit plate
$97.50 (Tax and gratuity INCLUDED)
Advanced Reservations Required.
9th Annual Parade of Lights- Saturday, December 6, 2014
* 10:00 am Breakfast with Santa- Lafayette Inn & Restaurant
(Advanced Reservations Required)
NOTE- Pre-Parade and Parade new times (30 minutes earlier)
* 4:30 Pre-parade activities/Lafayette VIP Balcony
- Local bands
- Disney Moonbounce
- Annual playing of the "Grinch" movie (original)
- Local refreshments and Open House offerings
* 5:30 Parade
- Floats, bands, antique cars, Fire & Rescue, and special VIP from the North Pole
* Post- Parade
- Christmas Tree lighting and Santa visit at the Town Hall
- Deanes Annual CHRISTmas Concert (Wm. Monroe HS)
Parade of Lights details may change slightly. Listed above is based on previous years.
We continue to host non-profit groups for "Cause Nights" where they promote attendance in exchange for the Inn & Restaurant donating 20% of the evenings (non liquor) proceeds. Often the host group also provides the wait staff, generating the "tip pool" (historically about 18%) in addtion. Guests simply select this specific evening to dine, the "Cause" group earns...
By reservation only.