Happy Hour- "Upper Deck"
Every Friday and Saturday 4pm-6pm
May though October (weather permitting)
Special Happy Hour menu, local craft beer and wine selections as well as additional cocktail options.
*** Happy Hour Special- Half Priced Appetizers***
"Wine down at the Lafayette Inn & Restaurant"
- June 12- Greg Brown- Jazz, Latin & Classical
- June 20- Morgan Dean- Country
- July 3-4-5- INN CLOSED
- July 10-11-12- INN CLOSED
- July 24- Greg Brown- Jazz, Latin & Classical
July 1-July 14 2015
The Inn will close for its annual building, employee and owner break. :)
Unique Craft Class
Saturday, July 25 2015- 1pm-4pm-
FREE attendance, but pre-registration required
"Making Unique Gifts with Vintage and Up Cycled Pieces"
This session- Making a wine rack from a discarded pallet and how to etch your own wine glasses.
Lead by- Amy and Luis (Ricky) Vega
(Google Binksy Lu's to view their FB page)
Virginia Clay Festival (Pottery and Artiseans)
September 26 & 27 2015
(Hosted by the Greene County Tourism Council)
10th Annual Parade of Lights
Saturday, December 5, 2015
- Breakfast with Santa- 9:30am (*)
- VIP Balcony Seating- 4:30pm (*)
- Parade of Lights 5:30
(*) Advanced reservations required
We host non-profit groups for "Cause Nights" where they promote attendance in exchange for the Inn & Restaurant donating 20% of the evenings (non liquor) proceeds. Often the host group also provides the wait staff, generating the "tip pool" (historically about 18%) in addtion. Guests simply select this specific evening to dine, the "Cause" group earns...
By reservation only.
- September 17, 2015 (Thurs)- William Monroe HS Spanish- "Cause for Costa
- November 8, 2015 (Sunday)- UVA Glee Club- "Cause for Argintina"