Happy Hour- "Upper Deck"
Every Friday and Saturday 4pm-6pm
May though October (weather permitting)
Special Happy Hour menu, local craft beer and wine selections as well as additional cocktail options.
*** Happy Hour Special- Half Priced Appetizers***
"Wine down at the Lafayette Inn & Restaurant"
- July 24- Joe Tucker
- Aug 7- Greg Brown- Jazz, Latin & Classical
Wednesday, August 19, 2015- 4pm-7pm
An opportunity to "view" the many aspects of the Lafayette.
We will have on display (for purchase of course as well)
- Our homestyle local ice cream
- Specialty drink bar (Bloody Mary and Fireball options)
- Wine and local craft beer and hard cidar
- Special event "Happy Hour" (half priced appetizers)
5-7 Music by local Emmalee Linaberry
- View some of our Inn Suites
- Learn about our special private dining options
- Brose our table of menus and plan your next visit!
- Talk with our staff about our "Cause Nights" and "Thanks & Giving Brunch" both designed to support local organizations.
Advance RSVP's via our e-vite will receive a ticket for a FREE ice cream the night of our open house!
Virginia Clay Festival (Pottery and Artiseans)
September 26 & 27 2015
(Hosted by the Greene County Tourism Council)
10th Annual Parade of Lights
Saturday, December 5, 2015
- Breakfast with Santa- 9:30am (*)
- VIP Balcony Seating- 4:30pm (*)
- Parade of Lights 5:30
(*) Advanced reservations required
We host non-profit groups for "Cause Nights" where they promote attendance in exchange for the Inn & Restaurant donating 20% of the evenings (non liquor) proceeds. Often the host group also provides the wait staff, generating the "tip pool" (historically about 18%) in addtion. Guests simply select this specific evening to dine, the "Cause" group earns...
By reservation only.
- September 17, 2015 (Thurs)- William Monroe HS Spanish- "Cause for Costa