Modeled after DayUse Hotels, the leading website for luxury hotel day use across the globe with over 400 partipating boutique hotels, Inns and resorts. Day Use was launched in France in 2010 by five entrepreneurs from the world renowned L'Hotel Amour in Paris. Their mission was to create an online hotel booking service that responded to the personal and professional needs of individuals in a tailor-made fashion.
Looking for a comfortable Suite with internet connection for your next day trip meeting in the area? Seeking a romantic room or simply a quiet and peaceful place during one of those stressful days?
What is our DAY STAY?
Typically, our DAY STAY is associated with booking a suite for several hours during the day. In most cases, it is a service dedicated to travelers who wish to leave their 'baggage' behind, literally and figuratively speaking, offering them the freedom to visit the town they are in or on long-haul trips, allowing them the time and space to refresh, unwind and rest. The idea of our "Afternoon Siesta" is not solely attractive to the perpetual traveler, our DAY STAY is also being adopted by couples seeking discreet encounters.
- Seeking a break from your busy business travel? Want a quiet place to work on your computer, take a shower or even in the likes of Winston Churchill- take a mid-day nap. Just flying in before that important corporate meeting? A short nap and hot shower may be the necessary ingredients to assure a successful business transaction with the Insurance Institute, NGIC or other local businesses.
- Desire a comfortable place to re-charge your batteries between touring some of the historical sites or Skyline drive before taking on the local vineyards? Would that afternoon nap be "just the ticket?" Perhaps the kids are skiing, hiking or at the water park- and you instead desire a comfortable and relaxing place to take your shoes off, snuggle up in the bed and read...
- Pursuing a special romantic time but having trouble finding a sitter? Schedules keep you from spending the night, but perhaps an afternoon connection is the perfect remedy? Discretion is core to our values. "What happens at the Lafayette, stays at the Lafayette"
All of our guests have the option to select from one of the following complimentary in room packages-
- Snack box lunch
- Cheese and Fruit platter
- House Red or White wine
- J. Roget Champagne
- Intimacy Package
Any room at 50% off of the regular rate.
(Our room rates are on the site, below is the rate at 50%)
- Washington and Wilson $69.50
- Monroe and Jefferson $84.50 - would likely be the default/first choice for your guests (more below)
- Tyler and Dicey's $99.50
- Check in 11:00am
- Check out 6:00pm
Weekend- (Friday-Sunday) (Only available during off peak periods)
- Check in 11:30am
- Check out 3:30pm
To inquire about booking-
Suggested- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your requested day, suite and package desired (included). Please let us know how you prefer we reply- by phone (if you elect to provide) or e-mail.
We understand guests may desire to keep their stay private. (Example- guest may not want to address questions with their employer related to enjoying a "Power nap" prior to the big corporate meeting).
- Cash payment accepted. (Credit cards accepted when desired by the guest)
- All e-mail correspondence exchanged prior to the visit will be deleted once the guest arrives. No further communication will occur without specific guest request.